Amoxicillin:500mg + Clavulanic Acid:125mg | Penicillins
Augmentin is an antibiotic that fights infection-causing bacteria, it contains two different medicines named as amoxicillin and clavulanic acid in it. Augmentin is used to treat infections in adults and children, some of the infections are;
• Middle ear and Sinus infections
• Urinary tract Infections
• Skin & Soft tissues infections
• Dental infections
• Respiratory tract infections
• Bone & joint infections
•Take at the start of a meal.
• Swallow the Augmentin whole with a glass of water.
• Space the dosages evenly during the day, at least 4 hours apart.
• Don’t consume Augmentin for more than 2 weeks.
If you’re still unwell you should go back to see your doctor.
Curabitur suscipit suscipit tellus. Nulla sit amet est.. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Sed aliquam, nisi quis porttitor congue, elit erat euismod orci, ac placerat dolor lectus quis orci. Aenean posuere, tortor sed cursus feugiat, nunc augue blandit nunc, eu sollicitudin urna dolor sagittis lacus.
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
Proin faucibus arcu quis ante. Fusce fermentum. Morbi ac felis. Morbi mattis ullamcorper velit. Fusce neque.
Do not use Augmentin:
• If you’re allergic to amoxicillin, clavulanic acid, penicillin or any of the other ingredients of this medicine (mentioned on the pack).
• If you have an allergy to antibiotics. This can include swelling of the face or throat or skin rash.
• If you have ever had liver problems or jaundice when taking an antibiotic.
If you’re not sure, please consult your doctor.
Store Augmentin tablet 625 mg in a cool dry place where the temperature stays below 25°C. Heat and dampness can destroy some medicines.
• Do not leave it in the car.
• Do not use Augminten if the tablets are chipped or damaged.
• Keep Augmentin tablets in the blister pack until it is time to take them.
• Don’t throw away any medicines via household waste.
Ask your pharmacist how to dispose of medicines you no longer use. These measures will help protect our environment.
• If Augmentin medicine becomes discolored or shows signs of any deterioration, consult your doctor who will tell you what to do.
Always take your medicine exactly as your doctor prescribed. Check with your doctor if you’re not sure.
Children and adults weighing 40 kg and over usually;
1 Tablets 3 times a day.
Children weighing less than 40 kgs
6 years or less aged children should preferably be treated with Augmentin Oral Suspension or sachets. If your doctor has recommended Augmentin tablet to a child less than 40 kg ask for his advice. Tablets are usually not suitable for children weighing less than 25 kg.
One of the following licensed pharmacy from the nearest location will deliver AUGMENTIN 500mg Tablet 6s. The details of the licensed pharmacy shall be shared once you request the drugs and the respective pharmacy accepts the your request based on valid prescription and availability.
Manufactured / Marketed By : GSK
Product Form : TabletPack Size : 6s
Ingredients : Amoxicillin:500mg + Clavulanic Acid:125mg
Generic Category : Penicillins
You must be logged in to post a comment.
– April 26, 2019
Sameer Saad Medico
– May 3, 2019
easy to order