- Each box contains 120 tablets of Caltrate 600 + D3 to support strong, healthy bones.
- No other calcium supplement has more vitamin D3 to help maximize calcium absorption.
- Trust Caltrate, the expert in calcium, to help replenish the calcium & help provide the vitamin D3 your body uses every day.
- Sufficient calcium & vitamin D as part of a healthy diet may reduce the risk of osteoporosis.
- The calcium in Caltrate 600+D3 also plays an important role in the health of your nerves, hormones and teeth.
Nourish Your Bones with Caltrate
Your bones are actually alive! Made up of living cells, your bones need daily nourishment in the form of calcium, vitamin D and other minerals to keep them strong and flexible.
Caltrate contains vitamin D3, the preferred form of vitamin D, to help maximize calcium absorption – which is essential for maintaining strong bones. Nothing has more vitamin D3† than Caltrate to help nourish stronger, healthier bones.*
Key Nutrients to Help Support Bone Health
- Caltrate offers a range of products that make it easy to get your daily recommended amount of bone-essential nutrients like calcium, vitamin D3, plus other minerals.
- Highest levels of vitamin D3† to help nourish stronger, healthier bones.
- Collagen supporting Plus Minerals formula for flexible bones.
- Most concentrated form of calcium
- Calcium plays an important role in bone, nerve, hormone, and muscle health
- Calcium in its most concentrated form
- Nutrients essential for healthy bones*
- Vitamin D3 to help maximize calcium absorption
From the Manufacturer
Caltrate 600+D contains 600 mg calcium plus 200 IU of vitamin D per tablet. Vitamin D aids in the absorption of calcium. Aging decreases the capacity to produce vitamin D, so adults over the age of 65 are particularly susceptible to vitamin D deficiency. You may also be at risk if you do not consume dairy products, since most consumption of vitamin D comes from fortified milk and cereal products.
Take one tablet twice daily with food or as directed by your physician. Not formulated for use in children.
As with any supplement, if you are pregnant or nursing a baby, contact your healthcare professional.
Calcium Carbonate, Starch.
Contains less than 2% of the following:
- Cholecalciferol (Vit. D), Croscarmellose Sodium
- dl-Alpha Tocopherol
- FD&C Yellow No. 6 Aluminum Lake
- Magnesium Stearate
- Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil
- Titanium Dioxide
May also contain: