Centrum Adult (130 Count) Complete Multivitamin / Multimineral Supplement Tablet, Vitamin D3, B Vitamins, Iron, Antioxidants
- Includes 130 tablets of Centrum Adult daily multivitamin supplement for men and women.
- Backed by over 35 years of nutritional science, Centrum is the most complete multivitamin, with Centrum’s highest levels of Vitamin D3.
- Age-adjusted for adults under age 50 with key nutrients to support energy, immunity and metabolism (2)*.
- Verified non-GMO (1) and gluten-free multivitamin that’s easy-to-swallow.
- The #1 doctor and pharmacist recommended multivitamin brand (3).
Centrum Multivitamin for adults under age 50 has key nutrients to support your energy, immunity and metabolism (2).* With our highest levels of Vitamin D3, a preferred form of Vitamin D, Centrum is a complete multivitamin for both men and women. A daily multivitamin is part of an overall healthy lifestyle and can help adults get the recommended amount of key vitamins and minerals. Help support your body head-to-toe with Centrum, the #1 doctor and pharmacist recommended brand (3).
(1) Non-GMO applies to Centrum and Centrum Silver tablets only; learn more at Centrum’s official website. (2) Energy: B-Vitamins and Iron support daily energy needs; Immunity: Vitamins C, E, Beta-Carotene and Zinc help support normal immune function; Metabolism: B- Vitamins aid in the metabolism of fats, carbohydrates and proteins.* (3) Based on IMS Health data (adult multivitamin brands in the US as of March 2017), and 2017 Pharmacy Times Survey of Pharmacists’ OTC Recommendations. * These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Made in United States
Adults: Take one (1) tablet daily with food. Not formulated for use in children. Do not exceed suggested use. Store at room temperature. Keep bottle tightly closed. © 2014 Pfizer Inc.
Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Chloride, Dibasic Calcium Phosphate, Magnesium Oxide, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Ascorbic Acid (Vit. C), Ferrous Fumarate, Dl-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vit. E), Maltodextrin, Contains <2% Of: Beta-Carotene, BHT (To Preserve Freshness), Biotin, Calcium Pantothenate, Cholecalciferol (Vit. D3), Chromium Picolinate, Copper Sulfate, Corn Starch, Crospovidone, Cyanocobalamin (Vit. B12), Folic Acid, Gelatin, Magnesium Stearate, Manganese Sulfate, Modified Corn Starch, Niacinamide, Phytonadione (Vit. K), Polyethylene Glycol, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Potassium Iodide, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vit. B6), Riboflavin (Vit. B2), Silicon Dioxide, Sodium Ascorbate (To Preserve Freshness), Sodium Molybdate, Sodium Selenate, Talc, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vit. B1), Titanium Dioxide, Tocopherols (To Preserve Freshness), Vitamin A Acetate, Yellow 6 Lake, Zinc Oxide
|% Daily Value|
|Vitamin A (29% as Beta-Carotene) 1.050mcg|
|Vitamin D3 25mcg|
|Folate (400 mcg Folic Acid) 667mcg DFE|
|Vitamin C 60mg||67%|
|Vitamin E 13.5mg||90%|
|Vitamin K 25mcg||21%|
|Thiamin (B1) 1.5mg||125%|
|Riboflavin (B2) 1.7mg||131%|
|Niacin (B3) 20mg||125%|
|Vitamin B6 2mg||118%|
|Vitamin B12 6mcg||250%|
|Pantothenic acid 10mg||200%|
Important Information: Long-term intake of high levels of vitamin A (excluding that sourced from beta-carotene) may increase the risk of osteoporosis in adults. Do not take this product if taking other vitamin A supplements. As with any supplement, if you are pregnant, nursing, or taking medication, consult your doctor before use. Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or Poison Control Center immediately. Bottle sealed with printed foil under cap. Do not use if foil is torn.