Centrum silver men has micronutrients to feed the cells and help support muscle function. To help maintain muscle health, it’s important to take an adequate amount of magnesium and vitamins like D and B6.
Heart Health | Eye Health| Brain Health |Muscle Function
Centrum Silver Men benefits;
- Zinic and B-Vitamins help support brain functions.
- Vitamin D & B6 supports muscle functions
- B-Vitamins help promote heart health
- Vitamins like A, C, E and Lutein support healthy eyes.
- Includes 120 tablets of Centrum Men daily Multivitamin / Multimineral supplement, Vitamin D3,
- Vitamin A, B Vitamins, Iron, Antioxidants
- Personalized for men and helps support function, energy, immunity, metabolism (2) and healthy appearance (3)*
- The most complete multivitamin with Centrum’s highest levels of Vitamin D3 to support bone health (4)*
- Verified non-GMO (1) and gluten-free vitamin with a smooth coating that’s easy-to-swallow
- #1 doctor and pharmacist recommended brand (5) for multivitamins
Centrum Men Multivitamin is a daily supplement personalized for men that supports muscle function, energy, immunity and metabolism (2).* With our highest levels of Vitamin D3, a preferred form of Vitamin D, Centrum is the most complete multivitamin for men. Centrum Men also supports muscle health (2)* in men and is verified non-GMO (1) and gluten-free. A daily multivitamin is part of an overall healthy lifestyle and can help adults get the recommended amount of key vitamins and minerals. Help support your body head-to-toe with Centrum, the #1 doctor and pharmacist recommended brand (3).
(1) Non-GMO applies to Centrum and Centrum Silver tablets only; learn more at Centrum’s official website.
(2) Energy: B-Vitamins and Iron support daily energy needs; Immunity: Vitamins C, E, Beta-Carotene and Zinc help support normal immune function; Metabolism: B- Vitamins aid in the metabolism of fats, carbohydrates and proteins; Muscle Function: Vitamins D and B6 help support muscle health.*
(3) Based on IMS Health data (adult multivitamin brands in the US as of March 2017), and 2017 Pharmacy Times Survey of Pharmacists’ OTC Recommendations.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Made in UNITED STATES
Adults: Take one (1) tablet daily with food. Not formulated for use in children. Do not exceed suggested use. As with any supplement, if you are taking medication, consult your doctor before use. Store at room temperature. Keep bottle tightly closed. ©© 2014 Pfizer Inc.
Calcium Carbonate, Magnesium Oxide, Potassium Chloride, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Dibasic Calcium Phosphate, dl-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Maltodextrin, Modified Corn Starch, Corn Starch, Contains Less Than 2% of: Beta-Carotene, BHT (to preserve freshness), Biotin, Calcium Pantothenate, Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3), Chromium Picolinate, Copper Sulfate, Crospovidone, Cyanocobalain (Vitamin B12), Ferrous Fumarate, Folic Acid, Gelatin, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Lecithin (soy), Lycopene, Magnesium Stearate, Manganese Sulfate, Niacinamide, Nickelous sulfate, Phytonadione (Vitamin K), Polyethylene Glycol, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Potassium Iodide, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Red 40 Lake, Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Silicon Dioxide, Sodium Ascorbate (to preserve freshness), Sodium Metavanadate, Sodium Molybdate, Sodium Selenate, Stannous Chloride, Talc, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Titanium Dioxide, Tocopherols (to preserve freshness), Vitamin A Acetate, Yellow 6 Lake, Zinc Oxide
|% Daily Value|
|Vitamin A (29% as Beta-Carotene) 1050mcg|
|Vitamin D3 (1,000 IU) 25mcg|
|Folate (200 mcg Folic Acid) 333mcg DFE|
|Vitamin C 90mg||100%|
|Vitamin E 20.3mg||135%|
|Vitamin K 60mcg||50%|
|Thiamin (B1) 1.2mg||100%|
|Riboflavin (B2) 1.3mg||100%|
|Niacin (B3) 16mg||100%|
|Vitamin B6 2mg||118%|
|Vitamin B12 6mcg||250%|
|Pantothenic acid 15mg||300%|
Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Long-term intake of high levels of vitamin A (excluding that sourced from beta-carotene) may increase the risk of osteoporosis in adults. Do not take this product if taking other vitamin A supplements.