Centrum® Silver® Women is personalized for women and has nutrients to help support bone health as well as the heart, brain and eyes.As women age, it becomes more important to reach the recommended daily allowance of vitamin D and calcium to help maintain bone strength.* Centrum® Silver® Women is now verified non-GMO and gluten free.
- Includes 100 tablets of Centrum Silver Women Multivitamin / Multimineral Supplement, Age 50+.
- Age-adjusted to support the health of women age 50+ and to help support the heart, brain and eyes (2)*.
- The most complete multivitamin, with Centrum’s highest levels of Vitamin D3 to support bone strength (3)*.
- Verified non-GMO (1) and gluten-free vitamin with a smooth coating that’s easy-to-swallow.
- #1 doctor and pharmacist recommended brand (4) for multivitamins.
Centrum Silver Women Multivitamin and Multimineral Supplement is the most complete supplement to help support the health of women age 50+. As women age, it’s important that they get enough Vitamin D and Calcium to help maintain strong bones. Centrum Silver is formulated with a broad spectrum of key nutrients to support the heart, brain and eyes (2), as well as bone strength (3). This vitamin and mineral supplement for women provides our highest levels of Vitamin D3, which is the preferred form of Vitamin D. In addition, Centrum multivitamins have a smooth coating that makes them easy-to-swallow. Centrum Silver tablets are available in personalized formulas and are all verified non-GMO (1) and gluten-free. Multivitamins are part of an overall healthy lifestyle and can help women get the recommended amount of key vitamins and minerals. Help support your body head-to-toe with Centrum, the #1 doctor and pharmacist recommended brand (4).*
(1) Non-GMO applies to Centrum and Centrum Silver tablets only; learn more at Centrum’s official website. (2) Heart: B-Vitamins help promote heart health. Not a replacement for cholesterol-lowering drugs. Brain: Zinc and B-Vitamins help support normal brain function. Eyes: Vitamins A, C, and E and Lutein help support healthy eyes.* This product is not intended to provide daily intake of Lutein. Take with a diet rich in fruits and vegetables. (3) A combination of Vitamin D and Calcium helps maintain strong bones.* (4) Based on IMS Health data (adult multivitamin brands in the US as of March 2017), and 2017 Pharmacy Times Survey of Pharmacists’ OTC Recommendations. * These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Made in United States
Adults: Take one (1) tablet daily with food. Not formulated for use in children. Do not exceed suggested use. Store at room temperature. Keep bottle tightly closed.
©2014 Pfizer Inc.
Calcium Carbonate, Magnesium Oxide, Potassium Chloride, Ascorbic Acid (Vit. C), Dibasic Calcium Phosphate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Maltodextrin, Dl-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vit. E), Modified Corn Starch, Contains less than 2% of: Beta-Carotene, BHT (To Preserve Freshness), Biotin, Blue 2 Lake, Calcium Pantothenate, Cholecalciferol (Vit. D3), Chromium Picolinate, Copper Sulfate, Corn Starch, Crospovidone, Cyanocobalamin (Vit. B12), Ferrous Fumarate, Folic Acid, Gelatin, Hypromellose, Lutein, Magnesium Stearate, Manganese Sulfate, Medium-Chain Triglycerides, Niacinamide, Phytonadione (Vit. K), Polydextrose, Potassium Iodide, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vit. B6), Red 40 Lake, Riboflavin (Vit. B2), Silicon Dioxide, Sodium Ascorbate (To Preserve Freshness), Sodium Molybdate, Sodium Selenate, Talc, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vit/ B1), Titanium Dioxide, Tocopherols (To Preserve Freshness), Vitamin A Acetate, Zinc Oxide
|% Daily Value|
|Vitamin A (43% as Beta-Carotene) 1050mcg|
|Vitamin D3 25mcg|
|Folate (400 mcg Folic Acid) 667mcg DFE|
|Vitamin C 100mg||111%|
|Vitamin E 15.8mg||105%|
|Vitamin K 50mg||42%|
|Thiamin (B1) 1.1mg||92%|
|Riboflavin (B2) 1.1mg||85%|
|Niacin (B3) 14mg||88%|
|Vitamin B6 5mg||294%|
|Vitamin B12 50mg||2083%|
|Pantothenic acid 5mg||100%|
As with any supplement, if you are pregnant, nursing or taking medication, consult your doctor before use. Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately. Important Information: Long-term intake of high levels of vitamin A (excluding that sourced from beta-carotene) may increase the risk of osteoporosis in adults. Do not take this product if taking other vitamin A supplements. Bottle sealed with printed foil under cap. Do Not Use if foil is torn. This product contains a chemical known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/.