Centrum silver men has micronutrients to feed the cells and help support muscle function. To help maintain muscle health, it’s important to take an adequate amount of magnesium and vitamins like D and B6.
Heart Health | Eye Health| Brain Health |Muscle Function
Centrum Silver Men benefits;
Zinic and B-Vitamins help support brain functions.
Vitamin D & B6 supports muscle functions
B-Vitamins help promote heart health
Vitamins like A, C, E and Lutein support healthy eyes.
- Includes 100 tablets of Centrum Silver Men Multivitamin / Multimineral Supplement, Vitamin D3, Calcium, B Vitamins, Age 50+
- Age-adjusted to support the health of men age 50 and older and to help support the heart, brain and eyes (2)*
- The most complete multivitamin, with Centrum’s highest levels of Vitamin D3 to support muscle function (3)*
- Verified non-GMO (1) and gluten-free vitamin with a smooth coating that’s easy-to-swallow
- #1 doctor and pharmacist recommended brand (4) for multivitamins
Centrum Silver Men Multivitamin and Multimineral Supplement is the most complete supplement to help support the health of men age 50 and older. As men age, it’s important that they get enough Magnesium, Vitamin D and Vitamin B6 to help maintain healthy muscles. Centrum Silver is formulated with a broad spectrum of key nutrients to support the heart, brain and eyes (2) as well as muscle function (3). This vitamin and mineral supplement for men provides our highest levels of Vitamin D3, which is the preferred form of Vitamin D. In addition, Centrum multivitamins have a smooth coating that makes them easy-to-swallow. Centrum Silver tablets are available in personalized formulas and are all verified non-GMO (1) and gluten-free. Multivitamins are part of an overall healthy lifestyle and can help men get the recommended amount of key vitamins and minerals. Help support your body head-to-toe with Centrum, the #1 doctor and pharmacist recommended brand (4).*
(1) Non-GMO applies to Centrum and Centrum Silver tablets only; learn more at Centrum’s official website.
(2) Heart: B-Vitamins help promote heart health. Not a replacement for cholesterol-lowering drugs. Brain: Zinc and B-Vitamins help support normal brain function. Eyes: Vitamins A, C, and E and Lutein help support healthy eyes.* This product is not intended to provide daily intake of Lutein. Take with a diet rich in fruits and vegetables.
(3) Magnesium, Vitamins D and B6 help support muscle function.*
(4) Based on IMS Health data (adult multivitamin brands in the US as of March 2017), and 2017 Pharmacy Times Survey of Pharmacists’ OTC Recommendations.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Made in UNITED STATES
Adults: Take one (1) tablet daily with food. Not formulated for use in children. Do not exceed suggested use. As with any supplement, if you are taking medication, consult your doctor before use. Keep bottle tightly closed. Store at room temperature. ©2014 Pfizer Inc.
Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Chloride, Magnesium Oxide, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Microcrystalline Cellulose, Dibasic Calcium Phosphate, DL-alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Modified Corn Starch, Maltodextrin, Corn Starch, Crospovidone, Contains Less Than 2% of: Beta-Carotene, BHT (to preserve freshness), Biotin, Blue 2 Lake, Calcium Pantothenate, Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3), Chromium Picolinate, Copper Sulfate, Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12), Folic Acid, Gelatin, Hypormellose, Lutein, Lycopene, Magnesium Stearate, Manganese Sulfate, Medium-Chain Triglycerides, Niacinamide, Phytonadione (Vitamin K), Polydextrose, Potassium Iodide, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Red 40 Lake, Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Silicon Dioxide, Sodium Ascorbate (to preserve freshness), Sodium Molybdate, Sodium Selenate, Talc, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Titanium Dioxide, Tocopherols (to preserve freshness), Vitamin A Acetate, Yellow 6 Lake, Zinc Oxide
|% Daily Value|
|Vitamin D3 25mcg|
|Folate (300 mcg Folic Acid) 500mcg DFE|
|Vitamin A 1050mcg||117%|
|Vitamin C 120mg||133%|
|Vitamin E 27mg||180%|
|Vitamin K 60mcg||50%|
|Thiamin (B1) 1.5mg||125%|
|Riboflavin (B2) 1.7mg||131%|
|Niacin (B3) 20mg||125%|
|Vitamin B6 6mg||353%|
|Vitamin B12 100mcg||4167%|
|Pantothenic acid 10mg||200%|
As with any supplement, if you are taking medication, consult your doctor before use.
Important Information: Long term intake off high levels of vitamin A (excluding that sourced from beta-carotene) may increase the risk of osteoporosis in adults. Do not take this product if taking other vitamin A supplements.
Keep out of reach of children.