Men's Rogaine 5% Minoxidil Foam for Hair Loss and Hair Regrowth, Topical Treatment for Thinning Hair, one month supply
Alternate brands of Men’s Rogaine 5% Minoxidil Foam for Hair Loss and Hair Regrowth, Topical Treatment for Thinning Hair, one month supply
|Men’s Rogaine Extra Strength 5% Minoxidil Topical Solution for Hair Loss and Hair Regrowth, Topical Treatment for Thinning Hair, 3-Month Supply||₨ 14,000.00||You will pay -9000 more|
|Women’s Rogaine 5% Minoxidil Foam for Hair Thinning and Loss, Topical Treatment for Women’s Hair Regrowth, 4-Month Supply||You will pay -9000 more|
|Men’s Rogaine 5% Minoxidil Foam for Hair Loss and Hair Regrowth, Topical Treatment for Thinning Hair, 3-Month Supply,2.11 Ounce (Pack of 3)||₨ 14,500.00||You will pay -9500 more|
|ROGAINE UNSCENTED FOAM 4-MONTH in Pakistan||You will pay -13500 more|
- 1-month supply of Men’s Rogaine 5% Minoxidil Foam treatment for hair regrowth
- Formulated with 5% Minoxidil, this topical foam helps treat hair loss and maintain hair density
- Our fast-working hair regrowth treatment is clinically proven to regrow up to 25% more hair
- Ideal for use at the early stages of hair thinning and allows for the regrowth of fuller hair
- The 5% Minoxidil formula works to boost hair follicle activity and hair protein production
- Tricho-Prime Technology works on contact to create a healthy hair regrowth environment
- From the #1 dermatologist-recommended brand, this anti-hair loss foam also conditions the scalp
- Men’s hair growth treatment comes in an easy-to-apply foam designed to fit into your daily routine
Help treat hair loss and regrow fuller hair with Men’s Rogaine 5% Minoxidil Topical Foam. Ideal for use at the early stages of hair thinning, this fast-working hair regrowth treatment is clinically proven to regrow up to 25% more hair in 12 weeks. Unlike hair loss shampoos and hair thickening products that temporarily plump hair from the outside, Rogaine penetrates the scalp to reactivate shrunken hair follicles, allowing for regrowth of hair. The 5% Minoxidil formula works to boost hair follicle activity and hair protein production, while Tricho-Prime Technology uses a proprietary combination of ingredients to create an optimal environment for hair regrowth. This men’s hair re- growth treatment also contains botanical extracts and emollient to help maintain a healthy, conditioned scalp, plus alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) to promote natural skin exfoliation to help keep follicles open. It comes in a no-mess foam that is easy to use and is designed to fit easily into your routine.
Made in United States
- See enclosed booklet for complete directions on how to use
- Apply half a capful 2 times a day to the scalp in the hair loss area
- Massage into scalp with fingers, then wash hands well
- Using more or more often will not improve results
- Continued use is necessary to increase and keep your hair regrowth or hair loss will begin again
- Hair growth has been shown in a clinical study of men (mostly white) aged 18-49 years who used it for 4 months
- See hair loss pictures on side of this carton
- Before use, read all information on package and enclosed booklet
- Keep the package. It contains important information.
- Store at controlled room temperature 20 to 25 C (68 to 77 F)
- Contents under pressure. Do not puncture or incinerate container.
Do not expose to heat or store at temperatures above 120 F (49 C).
Active Ingredients: Minoxidil (without propellant) – 5 % (Hair Regrowth Treatment for Men)
Inactive Ingredients: butane, butylated hydroxytoluene, cetyl alcohol, citric acid, glycerin, isobutane, lactic acid, polysorbate 60, propane, purified water, SD alcohol 40-B, stearyl alcohol
For external use only. For use by men only.
Extremely Flammable: Avoid fire, flame, or smoking during and immediately following application.
Do not use if
- You are a woman
- Your amount of hair loss is different than that shown on side of this carton or your hair loss is on the front of the scalp. 5% minoxidil topical foam is not intended for frontal baldness or receding hairline.
- You have no family history of hair loss
- Your hair loss is sudden and/or patchy
- You do not know the reason for your hair loss
- You are under 18 years of age. Do not use on babies and children.
- Your scalp is red, inflamed, infected, irritated, or painful
- You use other medicines on the scalp
Ask a doctor before use if you have heart disease
When using this product
- Do not apply on other parts of the body
- Avoid contact with the eyes. In case of accidental contact, rinse eyes with large amounts of cool tap water.
- Some people have experienced changes in hair color and/or texture
- It takes time to regrow hair. Results may occur at 2 months with twice a day usage. For some men,
- you may need to use this product for at least 4 months before you see results.
- The amount of hair regrowth is different for each person. This product will not work for all men.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Chest pain, rapid heartbeat, faintness, or dizziness occurs
- Sudden, unexplained weight gain occurs
- Your hands or feet swell
- Scalp irritation or redness occurs
- Unwanted facial hair growth occurs
- You do not see hair regrowth in 4 months
May be harmful if used when pregnant or breast-feeding.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
To regrow hair on the top of the scalp (vertex only, see pictures on side of carton).This product contains a chemical known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/.
How it works
Men’s Rogaine 5% Minoxidil Foam for Hair Loss and Hair Regrowth, Topical Treatment for Thinning Hair, one month supply is a potassium channel opener, causing hyperpolarization of cell membranes. Theoretically, by widening blood vessels and opening potassium channels, it allows more oxygen, blood, and nutrients to the follicles.
Frequently asked questions
Onset of action
Duration of Effect
Safe with Alchohol?
Is it habit forming?
Usage in pregnancy?
Usage while breast-feeding?
- wikipedia.org - Minoxidil [Internet]. Available from: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minoxidil#:~:text=Mechanism%20of%20action,-The%20mechanism%20by&text=Minoxidil%20is%20a%20potassium%20channel,and%20nutrients%20to%20the%20follicles. [cited 13/8/2020].
- webmd.com - Minoxidil [Internet]. Available from: https://www.webmd.com/drugs/2/drug-3503/minoxidil-topical/details [cited 13/8/2020].
One of the following licensed pharmacy from the nearest location will deliver Men’s Rogaine 5% Minoxidil Foam for Hair Loss and Hair Regrowth, Topical Treatment for Thinning Hair, one month supply. The details of the licensed pharmacy shall be shared once you request the drugs and the respective pharmacy accepts your request based on valid prescription and availability.
Questions and Answers
Q Can i use this foam too being a female.. as i can see my head skin due to excessive hair loss?Asked by December 15, 2019 10:11 pmonThere are no answers for this question yet. Answer now
Q Will this foam help me to stop hair thinning after rebonding. I am losing too much hairs after th...Asked by December 15, 2019 10:09 pmonThere are no answers for this question yet. Answer now