- 2-month supply of Women’s Rogaine 5% Minoxidil Foam hair growth treatment for thinning hair
- Formulated with 5% Minoxidil, this topical foam helps treat hair loss and regrow fuller hair
- Our fast-working hair regrowth treatment is clinically proven to regrow up to 25% more hair
- Ideal for use at the early stages of hair thinning and allows for the regrowth of fuller hair
- The 5% Minoxidil formula works to boost hair follicle activity and hair protein production
- Tricho-Prime Technology works on contact to create a healthy hair regrowth environment
- From the #1 dermatologist-recommended brand, this anti-hair loss foam also conditions the scalp
- Designed to fit easily into your daily beauty regimen, women’s hair growth foam is easy-to-apply
Help treat hair loss and regrow fuller hair with Women’s Rogaine 5% Minoxidil Topical Foam. Ideal for use at the early stages of hair thinning, this fast-working hair regrowth treatment is specially formulated for women and is clinically proven to regrow up to 25% more hair. This thinning hair foam penetrates the scalp to reactivate shrunken hair follicles, allowing for regrowth of hair. The 5% Minoxidil formula works to boost hair follicle activity and hair protein production, while Tricho-Prime Technology uses a proprietary combination of ingredients to create an optimal environment for hair regrowth. The thinning hair treatment also contains botanical extracts and emollient to help maintain a healthy, conditioned scalp, plus alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) to promote natural skin exfoliation to help keep follicles open. This hair growth treatment comes in a no-mess foam that is easy to use and is designed to fit easily into your daily beauty regimen with once-daily use.
Made in United States
- See enclosed booklet for complete directions on how to use
- Apply half a capful once daily directly to the scalp in the hair loss area
- Massage into scalp with fingers, then wash hands well
- Using more or more often will not improve results
- Continued use is necessary to increase and keep your hair regrowth or hair loss will begin again
- See hair loss pictures on side of this carton
- Before use, read all information on carton and enclosed booklet
- Keep the carton. It contains important information.
- Store at controlled room temperature 20 to 25 C (68 to 77 F)
- Contents under pressure. Do not puncture or incinerate container.
Do not expose to heat or store at temperatures above 120F (49C).
Active Ingredients: Minoxidil (5% w/v) (Hair Regrowth Treatment for Women)
Inactive Ingredients: Butane, butylated hydroxytoluene, cetyl alcohol, citric acid, glycerin, isobutane, lactic acid, polysorbate 60, propane, purified water, SD alcohol 40-B, stearyl alcohol
For external use only.
Extremely Flammable: Avoid fire, flame, or smoking during and immediately following application.
Do not use if
- Your degree of hair loss is different than that shown on side of this carton because this product may not work for you
- You have no family history of hair loss
- Your hair loss is sudden and/or patchy
- Your hair loss is associated with childbirth
- You do not know the reason for your hair loss
- You are under 18 years of age. Do not use on babies and children.
- Your scalp is red, inflamed, infected, irritated, or painful
- You use other medicines on the scalp
Ask a doctor before use if you have heart disease
When using this product
- Do not use more than directed
- Do not apply on other parts of the body
- Avoid contact with the eyes. In case of accidental contact, rinse eyes with large amounts of cool tap water.
- Some people have experienced changes in hair color and/or texture
- It takes time to regrow hair. Results may occur at 3 months with once daily use. For some women, you may need to use this product once a day for at least 6 months before you see results.
- The amount of hair regrowth is different for each person. This product will not work for all women.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Chest pain, rapid heartbeat, faintness, or dizziness occurs
- Sudden, unexplained weight gain occurs
- Your hands or feet swell
- Scalp irritation or redness occurs
- Unwanted facial hair growth occurs
- You do not see hair regrowth in 6 months
May be harmful if used when pregnant or breast-feeding.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
To regrow hair on the top of the scalp (see pictures on side of this carton)